Monday 31 January 2011

Hi all,
Hope you are all ok, just had deadline a couple of weeks ago and it was one of the most stressful times i've had, so i've taken a couple of weeks of doing a lot to recover a bit from it. Going to work a bit more from now on and get all my essays in quite a bit earlier than usual. I just had a facebook message from Sarah Malik. Sarah and Bobby have been working on a charity called living hope and a couple of us at cliff last year helped out with Tesco bag packing and coffee mornings. If anyone wants to know a bit more the website is below.
www.livinghopeproject.org

I think the Cliff blues have been settling in for a lot of people. The time we have here is so intense and the most adventerous times often turn out to be a trip to McDonalds or Tesco.

I want to see God move in Cliff, as do many of the other students. A lot of us came here to get much deeper in to our faith and to bring others to a faith also. It's very easy to get disheartened sometimes and feel as if not everything is going right, so I would like to ask those who read this blog to pray for the students at cliff, and also the staff as they have to put up with us :p.

I believe more and more that if we want to see things change then prayer is the way to do it. I believe that if it wasn't for faithful prayer then I would never have become a Christian. Next week Cliff College will be engaging in 24/7 prayer and I'm really excited for it. I'm sure God wants to do awesome things throughout next week and I know we want to see them happen.

I'll hopefully blog sometime soon, though I know I'm not the most punctual blogger.
Andrew Sterling

No comments:

Post a Comment